Half Blood Prince: The 3AM Response
Where it was good, it was very good. Where it wasn’t, it was often awkward and slooooow. My top two favourite Harry Potter movies remain as yet untoppled — PoA as the best followed by OotP. HBP was mid-range. Better than GoF by a mile, though.
3AM Just-Viewed Thoughts:
– Remus/Tonks! BUT OMG SHE CALLED HIM SWEETIE AND I SQUEEED VERY LOUDLY AND GOT SHUSHED!
– Snape getting angry at being called a coward.
– OMG UNDERSCORE DID YOU LOSE IT UNDER THE SOFA OR SOMETHING WTF??
– Pauses … between … every … single … line …
– Non-reaction reaction shots, or Being Subtle Still Means Having A Reaction, Kids!
– Choppy Plot Point signs
– Length *snippy snippy*
REMIND ME TO TALK ABOUT TOMORROW WHEN I AM COHERENT:
– Draco angsts around the castle
– Pensieve scenes
– The Tower
– Harry the Horcrux
– H/Hr fodder
– Everyone being way too hot
– Maggie Smith
– The scene the Snape/Draco fans will LOVE
– Sleezy, smarmy Cormack
– The funny
– Opening flashback sequence
Me tired. Go to bed now. Talk Potter tomorrow. *snores*